Sneak Peek: Welcome Marlee

I’m going to sneak this peek bright and early because I happen to know there is a certain Aunt on her way to Florida today who has been stalking the blog waiting for these. I just couldn’t let her come to Florida without giving her a little time to prepare herself for the incredible cuteness she’s about to see face to face. I mean little Marlee is like pure sugar, so sweet she makes your teeth ache but whatever you do you just can’t get enough of her. :razz:

Kisses for Marlee from her big brother Maddox. {awww} Maddox is two and man is he quick, thank goodness my trigger finger was pretty quick too!

Peek-a-boo I See You!

It really shouldn’t surprise me that Marlee is as amazing as she is. I mean I’ve been photographing this family for more than two years now and it’s easy to see beauty and sweetness are in their genes. Go ahead, see for yourself: September ’06 {Maternity Session}, November ’07 {Maddox turns ONE}, August ’08 {Waiting for Marlee}

9 Comments

1. Heather said . . .

It really is amazing how put together and b eautiful mom looks so soon after a baby – can we all be jealous of you mom??? Seriously, not fair :)

These images are beautiful Terrilyn….all of the work you’ve created for this family has been wonderful….never the same thing twice, and such great family moments captured.

Posted October 15, 2008 at 11:55 pm | Permalink
  2. June said . . .

Love these Terrilyn!! What a beautiful family. The photo of big brother peeking out from behind his sister is perfect!

Posted October 16, 2008 at 6:35 am | Permalink
  3. Pammy said . . .

Gorgeous work! Love the family shot as well as the sweetness of the baby in her solo photos–that thumbsucking one kills me.

Posted October 16, 2008 at 7:56 pm | Permalink
  4. Connie said . . .

Beautiful family! These are gorgeous images Terrilyn.

Posted October 18, 2008 at 12:52 pm | Permalink
  5. TonyaMarie said . . .

Love them all! Marlee is just beautiful. Big brother is adorable. And the family is priceless!

Posted October 18, 2008 at 7:35 pm | Permalink
  6. Shellie said . . .

Awww, welcome to the world!!! This family looks gorgeous and wow – I can’t believe mom just had a baby! She looks amazing!!

Posted October 22, 2008 at 7:36 pm | Permalink
  7. Joyce said . . .

What a beautiful little girl and–you’re right–clearly in the genes! Stunning images, Terrilyn!!

Posted October 22, 2008 at 9:07 pm | Permalink
  8. allie said . . .

wow- incredible!! That first one, those eyes- the beautiful family- gorgeous images!!

Posted October 25, 2008 at 4:15 pm | Permalink
  9. TrendyBrandyKids said . . .

Oh my God..So Cute..