Sneak Peek, Casey & Brady

I just have to pop in quickly to give a little sneak peek to a very special Mommy who has been waiting patiently to see her proofs. Casey is completely adorable (obviously!) and she is just so in love with her new baby brother, Brady.  She was so eager to hold Brady for a few photos and well gosh, I just really adore cooperative two year olds so I was more than happy to oblige. *giggle* I’m going to save some of the sweetest shots as a treat for Mom and Dad when I publish their proofs but I had to show you this face – Oh.My.Gosh – priceless! ha ha ha

All I can say is if Brady has this much personality at 5 days old…well…I’m going to guess there will never be a dull moment in their house! Don’t ya just love him? *melt*

Ok last one then I really have to run. Look at that sweet little squishy newborn face. {{{sigh}}} He’s just perfect!

11 Comments

1. April said . . .

Aw, what a little bundle of cuteness Terrilyn! I love him! That photo of him laughing is just priceless, I bet Mom is just thrilled to see that!

Posted October 2, 2008 at 9:52 pm | Permalink
  2. June said . . .

Oh gosh, what a couple of cuties! Your newborn images always amaze me Terrilyn, I wish I knew how you manage to make them look so content and happy. You certainly have a knack for these little babies.

Posted October 2, 2008 at 10:39 pm | Permalink
  3. Jennifer said . . .

Ok, now you have GOT to tell me what you’re saying to these babies. I want details!! This is like the third or fourth newborn session I’ve seen you post that has teenie tiny babies laughing out loud, what’s your secret girl?? Are you just THAT funny?! You rock and that is all there is to it!

Posted October 2, 2008 at 10:48 pm | Permalink
  4. Lisa said . . .

I love that bendy foldy image–it’s just soft and peaceful and perfect. What a great session!

Posted October 3, 2008 at 3:33 am | Permalink
  5. corey civetta said . . .

These are absolutely beautiful, Terrilyn! I love all of his little expressions you captured – and that 3rd one is my favorite!

PS – you’ve been tagged (see my blog lol) ;)

Posted October 3, 2008 at 11:47 am | Permalink
  6. Tabitha said . . .

They are so beautiful! I can’t wait to see the rest of them. I’m probably going to want all of them. Hope I can afford it.
    Thank you!

Posted October 3, 2008 at 1:53 pm | Permalink
  7. Aunty Becky said . . .

Those are the most precious pictures that I have ever seen. I can’t wait to see them in person. Tabitha and Michael, you have the most beautiful children. See you in October!!

Posted October 4, 2008 at 8:23 pm | Permalink
  8. Heather Mosher said . . .

OH MY!!! I LOVE the folded baby images..goodness that is just perfect, you nailed it!!!!

Posted October 5, 2008 at 10:03 pm | Permalink
  9. Kim said . . .

Tab and Mike you did a great job on making beautiful babies. Of course we never make ugly babies in our family. Love you all.

Posted October 9, 2008 at 5:01 pm | Permalink
  10. Aunt Lynn said . . .

Tabitha and Michael, What great pictures, Tabitha you did good! You too Michael!!!!Casey and Brady are the cutest babies!!!!!!We miss you!!!!We love you all!

Posted October 11, 2008 at 9:39 am | Permalink
  11. TonyaMarie said . . .

Oh my! Those expressions are super sweet.

Posted October 20, 2008 at 1:21 pm | Permalink